Saturday, March 3, 2012

Juyba "Space Riders" Bootleg



Remember waaaaaay back when I first started this damn blog? I rambled on about my love of Masters of the Universe knock offs, and my special love for the Spanish Jinetes del Espacio figures. This is apparently a bootleg of one of those figures. This is the second Juyba bootleg I own...did I talk about the other one? Jeez, I gotta check back! Anyway, the mold from the figure was totally lifted from the Juyba product except for the arms, it seems. Only thing? Although it looks to be fully articulated...it is not! The arms and head are separate pieces, but seem very hard to move. Typical bootleg crap! I still love it, though. It's that weird techo-Egyptian lion-leech guy, originally done up in red, with blue and green paint apps. This guy is done up in a pastel green, with fleshy head and arms (well, caucasian flesh)...with some blue paint apps. Makes me think of toothpaste for some reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment