Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oh, and yet another Tomland alien...


Holla at ya boy, Zang! Yepper...another addition to my Tomland aliens collection. The last time I showed off some of these guys, I had scored some weapons (swords, to be exact). Now, I got one with a belt! Now I just need a gun for him to clutch. Anyhoo, Zang here has quickly made his way into my cold heart. Just look at the guy...er gal...or maybe it? Whatever...Zang's an alien, so who cares? Scope that head design. Zang seems so happy. Sure, he's got big ol' fangs and will probably lure you into his home and suck your innards out, but he'll do it with a smile! He seems to be wearing a visor or sunglasses...the big granny kind that fit over your normal glasses.That big honker looks as if it belongs on a character from the Doug cartoon, and his head or perhaps headgear looks like a cross between an old time judge's wig and a demonic pharaoh headdress. Neat. I like Zang...I like him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment