Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mini (vending machine) Ninjas!


I've been slackin' a bit on updates, so in the wee hours of my day off from that accursed job of mine, I figured I'd get "caught up" with dork talk about cheap plastic junk. Speak of the devil...er, devils...here are some classics. Various forms of mini ninja toys have been released for ages (it seems). The mini ninja figurine shall probably never go away. I  and my brothers had a few different types as kids. These are more modern ones...got 'em outside a local K-Mart and Dollar Tree...turns out Dollar Tree's were only a quarter, while K-Mart's were fifty cents...bastards! Anyway...it's been I while since I bought or even saw any cool vending toys. These are classics, and must haves for the collector of all things mini and rubber. It had also been a while since I'd seen a machine featuring these guys, so I pounced and built an army. That's that!

1 comment:

  1. Free vending machines are installed free of cost. They are offered by various organizations and some manufacturers. They are cost effective solutions to your vending needs. These free vending machines are commonly seen at exhibitions. Non profit organizations install free vending machines at public places to advertise some health practices or new medical products. coke vending machine

    ReplyDelete