Sunday, July 14, 2013

DICE

Another G.I. Joe Collector's Club subscription service figure. Here we have Dice, the wave mate of Jinx. She and this guy were the first two released. As much as I liked Jinx, this figure is generally far superior. They did great job updating this classic ninja while updating him a tad. I never had the old, original Dice figure but I always remember him. In my opinion, after Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, Dice here is one of the more iconic martial arts characters from the G.I. Joe mythos...but that's just my opinion.

One of the best new things about this character's modern figure is the removable mask. The original had no such thing. Just a nice touch. They reused the head mold form some other figure...but I actually forget what one they used! What kinda fan am I, huh?


As you'd expect, Dice comes with a slew of choppy/stabby ninja gear. He has these two bitchin' claws (just like Wolverine!), and a nice battle axe.


He also has these two, tiny shuriken which are oh so easily lost and/or swallowed. Hey, this is an adult collectible! Plus, he also has a big ol' double bladed staff weapon. This type of thing probably has a name, but I can't keep track of all that kinda stuff.

So, you can have a nice little ninja battle with Dice and Jinx. We just need an official new version of Dice's partner, Slice! Technically, this one unnamed generic ninja form the movie line three pack kinda resembles Slice, sooooo maybe we do have one. Darn! I forgot a pic! BAH! Next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment