Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mini Frog Warriors


Eh, I suppose I coulda took a better photo...but here are five out of six known mini frog warrior figures. I'm not sure about dates or names or manufacturers, but for the most part no one knows any of that stuff near as I can tell. Most people (myself included) report these as being sold loose, often in bins as opposed to in packaging. Me? I got my original ones as arcade prizes waaaaay back when. I had sold 'em years ago and came to regret it...now I found 'em again. I had five as a kid and five again. The guy on the bottom right is new to me. Now I know at least six styles exist. I just gotta wrangle the sixth...in time, though...in time. I had often speculated these might be miniature knock offs of the bullywugs of the bog from the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons figures from the 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment