Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yech! All wet! Yep, I just got back from a cut-in-half walk...due to rain. I don't believe I mentioned this, but I try to get some exercise, usually in the form of walking or occasionally some jogging in the summer months. I just so happened to forget an umbrella tonight. It was kinda warm out for the latter part of December and foggy out, so I figured it'd be neat to run around outside in the creeeeepy fog-filled night...it ended up starting to rain and I got soaked. I tired to tough it out, but I got really uncomfortable and cold, so I did the unthinkable and hightailed it home to change. Ah! Much better! Still...this was the first time I really had to cut a walk short. I'm just concerned since I've been hitting the snacks a lot lately and have been gaining some weight...and of course, the holidays are bearing down too, and that brings assorted treats and junk food out the ass...so *whoo*...don't need that crap! I've had a lot of disruptions in my nightly walk schedule lately and it seems to be coming to a fever pitch. I'm just worried I'm gonna start getting too lazy. God, I'm such a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment