Friday, November 25, 2011

The Black Friday hurdle has been jumped!

Ahhh...made it through! That bitch-ass crap is over! BWA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!! No more clutter, no more crowds, no more...eh, who my kiddin'...still gonna have all that stuff up until Christmas. Eh, at least the day was relatively tame. I didn't work overnight...lucked out this year! Missed the chaos, thank God. I was actually kinda bored at work. Had to work extra hours for some reason, but whatever...it's over. I still have yet to understand the draw...the appeal of this day. No clue. No real deals I can see...just trickery...retail trickery. People are idiots for waiting all night for some crap TV. There ain't nuthin' on no more! Why bother? Why not just read people's stupid blogs (like this one)? Bah...devil's work, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment