Friday, November 25, 2011

Gogos a-go-go!


Broke down and bought a few packs of these things. Never really looked into 'em much, but noticed these some time ago in the impulse buy areas near the registers of stores and near the trading cards. A tad expensive...almost two bucks for a pack of three with stickers. Made of solid, painted plastic. I didn't get any of these 'til now...these are the third series, I think (threw away the packages). I've been into little toys like this off and on over the years...been trying to get back into collecting "little rubber guys" again. I don't wanna be all hardcore about it. Just wanna few of all the little vending machine and novelty toys out there to have a neat collection. The ones shown on the stickers and the outside packaging were actually cooler looking...well, some of them. I'm not sure if I wanna get any more any time soon. Neat, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment