Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CRAPPY DINOSAUR ALERT!!!


Check out this little nugget of junky plastic wonderment. Everyone had or has the classic cheap-o plastic or rubber dinosaur toys, right? Right! The plastic dino figure is pretty much a staple toy, to be found in the cheap toy aisles of the biggest retailers to the lowly pharmacy racks. There's the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to these guys. I prefer the ugly...oh, and the bad! Yeah, I'm all about the really bad or stupid-looking, totally unscientific nightmares. I'll post these "uggers" from time to time. I know other sites do this...don't wanna steal their thunder, but I guess I am. I'm a jerk, I suppose...BUT IT'S MY DAMN BLOG......dammit!

At any rate...my brother had a blue version of this mold as a kiddie. It had a splash of pink along the back and black eyes. This thing is solid green...bummer. A lot of collectors dig the monochromatic thing, but I prefer a bit o' color in my junker toys. Gotta love that weird sculpt...the tiny, low profile back fin, the huge head, the stretching body stance...ooh! More will come...in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment